Friday, February 22, 2008

Once again, another day off from school.

This week in school, since it was the President's Day holiday, we didn't attend school this past Monday (the 18th), or the previous Friday (the 15th). Today, since the weather brought in another snowstorm, we are at home. Again.

The kids are enjoying themselves, but I am hesitant to enjoy this snow day, since I no longer have any days left for my school district to lovingly bestow upon its employees since we are only granted five "free" snow days before they start snaggin' our Spring Break days.

The first one that they will want back is April 14th. Doesn't sound too bad, until I read the fine print on Molly Moo's preschool newsletter informing me that Molly Moo will be the STAR OF THE WEEK! in preschool on, yep, you got it, April 14th.

Here is a picture of the kids from a few minutes ago. They are sitting on top of the dog house in the back.
I took the picture from inside the house.

Through the sliding glass doors.

In my pajamas.

And leopard-print slippers.

I know, I know. Glamour has NO time card to punch, does it?

1 comment:

Terri said...

Love the slippers! They do look comfy.