Friday, August 17, 2007


Well, the suspense is over. I didn't win the 37-inch flat screen television from Five Minutes for Mom. A great big congratulations to Phuong, who did win! Here's hoping that the winner will enjoy! And, folks, you are probably asking yourself, "Exactly why does this girl have that picture of melted cheese to start out this post?" Well, ya'll, I gotta tell you. I really do enjoy some melted cheese, and even more than melted cheese is the cheese that gets crunchy after it's cooked, whether melted, baked, fried, microwaved, I think you get the picture. And, because this picture was just so pretty, and because we had macaroni and cheese tonight with our dinner, I had to post it. That's all. Moving on!

So we have pretty much nothing going on around the house right now. Daddy-O's knee has swelled itself right up, thanks to his banging on rocks pretty much all day this past Wednesday. And, surprise of surprises, he neglected to tell his physical therapist that yesterday. Goes to figure that I didn't accompany him there, right?

Anywho! I am in need of some new recipes, ya'll. (Since there have been a few people who have actually checked out my blog since I have joined up on MOG (Moms of Grace community), I feel like maybe I'll make a few internetty friends here before long)!

I have checked through BooMama's recipe website, and, I must say, I will more than likely return for that one, although I'm going to have to do a big-time search for that, since I didn't think to tag it for my del.icio.us site. Which, by the way, if you'd like to join my network for that, my del.icio.us username is wapplibrarian.

Here's what we had for dinner tonight, and I need some creative inspiration, my internetty friends! We had brown sugared ham steak, steamed broccoli with the oh-so-gourmet topping of melted Velveeta, and homemade macaroni and cheese. At least I didn't have to break out a second cardboard box for this feast, right?

So hit me up with some ideas for foods that your families (picky eaters welcome here!) enjoy. I appreciate it!

No comments: