Sunday, October 28, 2007

I totally forgot to keep everyone updated on the weedwhacker/weedeater/weedexterminator's condition. A few weeks ago, Big Daddy went to the small motor/engine shop, and was pleasantly surprised to find out that he owed NOTHING for its repair. Evidently, the warrantly was still so relatively new that the company provided the payment for its surgery and rehab.

It seems that SOMEONE burned out the clutch, and had to replace the entire housing for it.

I can't imagine, for the life of me, who would have done such a sorry thing to a man when he could hardly hobble around on his bum leg.

I think that the person who caused the damage should NEVER again be allowed to touch any of the yardwork tools, and, well, I think I'll even go as far to say that the person in question should be required to remain in the house, drinking a Coca-Cola, and reflecting upon the sadness and injury they inflicted upon the poor defenseless weedeater.

I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I most wholeheartedly agree. Someone who would do such a thing to a weedwhacker should be confined indoors and forced to drink Coca Cola.

Funny post!